- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our website. It may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information on or through this site that can personally identify you only when it is voluntarily offered by you. For example, we collect personally identifiable information to respond to visitor questions and comments about us and our products and services, to mail e-newsletters and to contact winners of contests and promotions.
The information we gather from customers may be used to personalize and continually improve your purchasing and viewing experience at www.patvin.co.in. We use your information to assist in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display relevant content and customer reviews, or recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We may also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/ debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the website. We only have access to the information which has been shared by you. We will not rent it or share it with anyone else.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website to which you are headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access your internet, internet website provider name, web browser type, mobile device type, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this site or to us by E-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing our website –We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our website.
- Sharing information with affiliates and other third parties –we do not sell, or rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your personally identifiable information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website i.e. payment processors, website hosting companies, etc. Such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation –we retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our website and services as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregators.
- Legally required release of information –we may be legally required to disclose your personally identifiable information, if such disclosure is-
- Required by law or other legal process;
- Necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- Necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal terms;
- Necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other members; and/or
- Necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of [company’s name], our users, employees and affiliates.
Your Access and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. customer service support) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/ servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unfortunately, no security system or system of transmitting data over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify
Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd. (PATVIN)
W-193, TTC Industrial Area,
Khairane MIDC, Behind Reliance Silicon,
Thane – Belapur road, Navi Mumbai – 400709, India
Tel:- +91 22 62863333, +91 22 27780310, +91 22 33831500.
For your own protection, we encourage you not to include sensitive personal information, such as payment card information, in any email you may send to us. Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd will not request sensitive personal information in our emails sent to you.
Any information you send to this site must be truthful, not violate the rights of others and be legal. Your information is stored in data centers and computers that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd. W-193, TTC Industrial Area, Khairane MIDC, Behind Reliance Silicon, Thane – Belapur road, Navi Mumbai – 400709, India +91 22 62863333, +91 22 27780310, +91 22 33831500.
LEGAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
- Personal data of minors and children- Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd does not knowingly collect data from or about children under 18 years of age without the permission of parents/guardians. If we learn that we have collected such information, then we delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might be having any such information, please contact us.
- Authorities- Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd has appointed and mandated a privacy officer who represents the regulatory authorities inside the organisation and in return represents the Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd to regulatory authorities.
Further, the privacy officer will ensure proper communication with the relevant regulatory authority for privacy. The privacy officer will lead investigative action, complaint handling, and data breach notification. The privacy officer will also monitor regulatory changes and consult the regulatory authorities where implementation of a regulatory or technological change leads to doubt.
Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
- Jurisdictional Issues- Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, where our affiliated entities are located, or in which we engage service providers, and by using the services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd engages in a number of international activities. In relation to those activities, Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd may transfer information to other countries. By submitting your information to Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd via our websites, you consent to such transfers and processing of this information in other countries.
EUROPEAN UNION PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) [hereinafter referred as “GDPR”], if you are an individual protected by the GDPR you may have certain rights as a data subject.
To request information about or avail yourself of those rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GDPR Request” in the subject line.
In the email please describe specifically, the GDPR right you are requesting assistance with. Please note additional information may be requested prior to initiation of a request and that Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee with respect to certain requests. Upon Patvin Engineering Pvt. Ltd completion of its review, you will be notified if your request has been granted, denied or exemptions apply.