Superior atomization for high end finishing
When it comes to precise coating thickness and highly repeatable application, Patvin’s rotary bell atomizer meets all requirements.
Rotary Applicators not only deliver a superior quality, high transfer efficiency and precision spraying, it’s also lightweight and compact for lower payload robots or reciprocators.
Built on the RMA proven technology platform, the RMA rotary atomizer, is the most flexible, transfer efficient applicator on the market today. With it’s robust and proven air–bearing turbine, you can count on the RMA to keep your system running at peak performance. It’s aerodynamic design lessens exterior contamination and simplifies cleaning, decreasing maintenance and providing increased uptime.
The RMA combines state-of-the-art technology with superior design for greater performance and process efficiency.
ProBell delivers the spray performance, pattern and finish quality needed to exceed in any industry. Applications for which the rotary bell atomizer has proven itself include Tier 1 automotive, architectural panels and extruded aluminum, wood products, and more.
- User-friendly controller interface lets operators easily manage spray parameters.
- Conventional spray guns work well for automated finishing operations that would like the fine atomization of a rotary bell cup without electrostatics.
- Aluminum bell cups with serrated edges have equally spaced axial grooves that act as channels for paint flow, producing uniform particles. This makes it ideal for atomizing difficult material like clear coats.
BELL CUP CLEANER
New universal mounting base, an improved drain assembly incorporates more efficient air/fluid separation and improved internal color changes, convenient captive lid fasteners. More efficient Impeller with fluid and air consumption savings.
Redesigned High-Speed drying collar with improved sealing, air saving and a super slip interior finish.
Benefits of Bell Cup Cleaner
- Improved Cleaning – Less Time
- Rapid Drying Cycle
- Less Overall Cycle Time
- Efficient Colour Changes in Unit
- Fluid and Air Savings
- More Efficient Air/Fluid Separation
- Lowest Cost of Operation
- The New CC-3000 remains the
Best Value in Robotic Paint Atomizer Cleaners