Patvin has for many years delivered both manual and automatic 2K painting systems to the surface treatment industry.
With intrinsically safe fluid panels, the systems easily integrates into hazardous areas, single or multi-color and catalysts.
The system delivers a superior finish quality with an accurate ratio assurance.
Simple programming allows fast set up and efficiency. Process control Advanced web interface provides consolidated system management and reporting. The system comes with a potlife alarm and optional autoflush features, material consumption data & statistical process data.
- Flow Meters - Spur Gear, Helical Gear, Non Intrusive Coriolis Meters
- Gun Flush Box - Automated Flushing for Manual Spray Guns
- Integrated Flow Control - Produces quick responses and superior process control
- Communication Gateway - Offers integration flexibility with multiple protocol capabilities on Auto & Manual Systems
- PD2K - The ProMix PD2K mixes the material close to the gun so the flush zone is significantly smaller. This allows customers to use less paint, spend less on disposal costs and allows for faster color changes. And because there is limited mixed material in the system, the ProMix PD2K is ideal for short pot life materials. It is also compatible with acid-based materials.
Our team will contact you shortly.
The experience gained over the years and the consistent drive for technical innovations and improvements have helped to attain the apex in offering innovative solutions to diverse global markets.View All Projects
Patvin offers Turnkey solutions for fluid handling systems, primarily, Paint Circulation,...Read More
If your existing system no longer meets your application requirements, you might probably...Read More
Service & AMC
We have an extensive and trained service network throughout the country with staff positi...Read More
Spare PartsExtend the life of your equipment with our timely service and original parts. We hold an impres...Read More
Customer Experience Centre
Our state-of-art laboratory ensures that system requirements and customer demands are met...Read More
We understand that in most cases, the delivery of a machine is just the beginning of an i...Read More